Have you taken a photograph of an American chestnut or American chestnut hybrid that deserves to grace the cover of Chestnut magazine? Enter it in TACF’s 2022 American Chestnut Photo Contest! Send in your best photo(s) by September 1, 2022 to enter. We’re looking for creative attributes that highlight the unique and attractive characteristics of the tree. The winner will receive a complimentary one-year TACF membership and his/her photo will be featured on the cover of a future issue of Chestnut.
How to Enter & Contest Terms (please read carefully before submitting photos) All entries must:
- be submitted digitally via email or a link to a cloud drive by September 1, 2022;
- relate to the American chestnut;
- be at least 2,400 x 3,000 pixels (7.6 MBs) and submitted in a jpeg or tiff file format;
- include name of photographer and contact information;
- include a full caption including names of subject(s), location, and title;
- be limited to a total of five photos;
- be previously unpublished and cannot be entered into another contest.