TACF’s 2021 American Chestnut Photo Contest
Have you taken a photograph of an American chestnut or American chestnut hybrid that deserves to grace the cover of Chestnut magazine? Enter it in TACF’s 2021 American Chestnut Photo Contest! Send in your best photo(s) by September 1, 2021 to enter. The winner will receive a complimentary one-year TACF membership and his/her photo will be featured on the cover of a future issue of Chestnut.
How to Enter & Contest Terms (please read carefully before submitting photos):
- All entries must be submitted digitally via e-mail or a link to a cloud drive (preferred) by September 1, 2021;
- All entries must relate in some way to the American chestnut;
- Entries must be at least 2500 x 3430 pixels and submitted in a jpeg or tiff file format;
- Entries must include name of photographer and contact information;
- Entries must include a full caption including names of subject(s), location, and title;
- Participants are limited to five entries per person;
- Entries must be previously unpublished and cannot be entered into another contest;
- Submit entries via email to Jules Smith by September 1, 2021.
By entering the contest, entrants grant The American Chestnut Foundation a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to display, distribute, reproduce, and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any TACF purpose, including, but not limited to advertising and promotion in publications and on its website, exhibition, and commercial products, including but not limited to TACF publications. TACF will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.