Enter to Win TACF’s 2017 Chestnut Photo Contest
By Ruth Goodridge
Send your best chestnut-related photos to TACF. The winning photo will be featured on an upcoming cover of Chestnut magazine and the winning photographer will receive a complimentary one-year membership. Let your creative light shine!
How to Enter and Contest Terms:
- All entries must be submitted digitally via e-mail or a link to a cloud drive by September 1, 2017;
- Entries must include name of photographer and contact information;
- Entries must include a full caption including names of subject(s), location, and title;
- Entries must be at least 2500 x 3430 pixels and submitted in a jpeg or tiff file format;
- All entries must relate in some way to the American chestnut;
- Participants are limited to 5 entries per person;
- Entries must be previously unpublished and cannot be entered into another contest.
Please submit all entries to Jules Smith at email@example.com by September 1, 2017.
By entering the contest, entrants grant The American Chestnut Foundation a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to display, distribute, reproduce, and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any TACF purpose, including, but not limited to advertising and promotion in publications and on its website, exhibition, and commercial products, including but not limited to TACF publications. Any photograph reproduced will include a photographer credit. TACF will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
2014 Photo Contest Entry: