Join The American Chestnut Foundation
The American Chestnut Foundation (TACF) depends primarily upon its members to support research to develop a blight-resistant American chestnut tree. Over 6,000 members are helping to bring this important tree back from the brink of extinction.
Click to download TACF's membership brochure in a PDF format.
Join us to restore the mighty American chestnut back to our eastern woodlands!
When you renew your membership in TACF, you help create a living legacy that lasts for generations.
A gift of TACF membership for your family and friends is a gift that comes from the hear.
Become an Annual Sponsor to get the opportunity to test our latest line of Restoration Chestnuts 1.0.
Benefits of Membership:
As a new member of The American Chestnut Foundation you will receive a welcome package including:
- A welcome letter
- A TACF car decal
- The latest edition of Chestnut, The New Journal of The American Chestnut Foundation
- A Chestnut ID card
Additionally, you will receive:
- All TACF publications, including a year's subscription to Chestnut, The New Journal of TACF
- Membership in one of our 16 state chapters: AL, CT, GA, IN, KY, MA/RI, MD, ME, NC/SC, NY, OH, PA/NJ, TN, VA, VT/NH, and WV
- eSprout, our monthly enewsletter
- Access to expert advice on growing and caring for American chestnut trees
- Opportunities to participate in local breeding and research activities
- An invitation to TACF's Annual Meeting
All members that upgrade to an Annual Sponsor Membership have access to our potentially blight-resistant seeds, called Restoration Chestnuts 1.0!
Join or renew online by using the links above, or print a membership form
Mail forms and donation to:
50 North Merrimon Avenue, Suite 115
Asheville, NC 28804
TACF is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Membership dues are tax deductible as provided by law.