Join The American Chestnut Foundation
The American Chestnut Foundation (TACF) depends primarily upon its members to support research to develop a blight-resistant American chestnut tree. Over 6,000 members are helping to bring this important tree back from the brink of extinction.
Join us to restore the mighty American chestnut back to our eastern woodlands!
When you renew your membership in TACF, you help create a living legacy that lasts for generations.
A gift of TACF membership for your family and friends is a gift that comes from the hear.
Become an Annual Sponsor to get the opportunity to test our latest line of Restoration Chestnuts 1.0.
Benefits of Membership:
As a new member of The American Chestnut Foundation you will receive a welcome package including:
- A welcome letter
- A TACF car decal
- The latest edition of Chestnut, The New Journal of The American Chestnut Foundation
- A Chestnut ID card
Additionally, you will receive:
- All TACF publications, including a year's subscription to Chestnut, The New Journal of TACF
- Membership in one of our 16 state chapters: AL, CT, GA, IN, KY, MA/RI, MD, ME, NC/SC, NY, OH, PA/NJ, TN, VA, VT/NH, and WV
- eSprout, our monthly enewsletter
- Access to expert advice on growing and caring for American chestnut trees
- Opportunities to participate in local breeding and research activities
- An invitation to TACF's Annual Meeting
All members that upgrade to an Annual Sponsor Membership have access to our potentially blight-resistant seeds, called Restoration Chestnuts 1.0!
Join or renew online by using the links above, or print a membership form
Mail forms and donation to:
50 North Merrimon Avenue, Suite 115
Asheville, NC 28804
TACF is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Membership dues are tax deductible as provided by law.